What You Need to Know About Your Clinical Research Website
Date: Aug 11, 2016 12:00 PM EST
According to the Center for Information & Study on Clinical Research Participation (CISCRP) the number 1 way that patients reported finding out about clinical trials was through the internet. In today’s world of technology a website has become an undeniable necessity. In an industry where first impressions and trust are essential it's important for clinical sites to be perceived as professional and patient-centric. A website provides opportunities to grow and extend relationships with existing patients as well as attract new patients for your studies.
This webinar will discuss:
- Why you need a website - the importance of visual representation and first impressions
- The importance of an up to date website – are you mobile friendly?
- User experience – what are patients looking for, what do sponsors/cros want to see
- Designing for the clinical research industry – what are your goals
- How to use your website to build and run your business more effectively - create a recruitment tool
Jamie ReddishSenior Web & Graphic Designer, ClinEdge
Jamie is the Senior Web & Graphic Designer at ClinEdge where she leads website and design projects to boost patient recruitment for a wide range of clinical research and pharmaceutical clients. She manages the design and planning strategies for each client's website, designs cohesive branding strategies, and handles the website development process from start to finish. With a focus on accelerating patient enrollment and retention, Jamie implements visually compelling creative solutions for her clients. She holds a B.F.A in Graphic Design and Technology from Emmanuel College and has prior experience as a lead web designer/developer at a technology company in Boston.