Diversifying your Pipeline: Laying Down the Framework for Therapeutic Expansion
Date: Oct 23, 2019 12:00 PM EST
Therapeutic trends in clinical research are constantly shifting, making it difficult for even the most experienced sites to stay ahead of the game. Downturns in study volume in a site’s primary areas can lead to decline in revenue and as well as potential issues with planning from an operational standpoint. Therapeutic expansion is one of the best strategies for hedging against possible downturns in your primary areas and the operational issues associated with these slowdowns. This webinar will cover the various trends, site-level strategies for therapeutic expansion, and how to make your site standout from the crowd in a new therapeutic area.
During the webinar we’ll discuss:
• Honing in on research trends – Staying ahead of the curve
• Strategies to consider when expanding into a new therapeutic area
• The importance of making your site stand out when breaking into a new therapeutic area
• Targeting the appropriate therapeutic area
• Understanding the necessary components/capabilities needed for expansion
• Appropriate tactics to implement for standing out in a competitive area
Jonathan TanAssociate Director of Clinical Operations
Jon is an important asset to the ClinEdge Network team. He is always happy to jump in to help other team members when it comes to projects, training, and providing advice. Additionally, Jon manages one of our biggest CRO partnerships and is always looking for innovative processes to increase success. Jon constantly works to increase successes for our site clients as well, and is known to go the extra mile to make sure their needs are taken care of.