Think you’re a good match?
We are always looking for bright, motivated people to help move our company forward. If you are looking for a career that is challenging, fast-paced and rewarding–drop us a line.
And here are a few reasons why
A Clinical Operations Coordinator will be responsible for business development outreach to Pharma companies and CROs. The bulk of the responsibility will lie with sponsor outreach and finding new trial opportunities for Network sites, resulting in as many awarded sites as possible. The Clinical Operations Coordinators have a work load that encompasses both strong independent work efforts as well as closely working within a motivated and professional team to drive the success of ClinEdge Network. The interplay between independent successes and the team oriented goal completion has been the key to ClinEdge excelling in our industry.
A Clinical Operations Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Sponsor & CRO Alliances.
*These responsibilities are open to review and evaluation dependent upon the further growth and development of the clinical operations team and at the discretion of the Director of Sponsor & CRO Alliances and/or the VP and President.
Required Skills and Characteristics:
Job Type: Full-time
Clin-Edge (and other affiliates), a leader in the Clinical Trial Services industry is seeking a hands on HR Administrator. This position will provide sole HR generalist support both tactical as well as strategic with a focus in the areas of employee relations, benefits administration, 401k Administration, worker’s compensation, performance management, HR administration, and recruitment. There will be a substantial emphasis on recruiting potential employees with a full understanding of our growing departments and product lines including call center hiring. Candidates must have 5+ years related work experience. While based in Canton, MA, this position will require flexibility to travel to our other sites currently Boston, Lincoln and New Bedford locations. Approximately 20% of the time will require travel to our sites.
Candidates must have exceptional communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills. Current knowledge of MA and federal employment laws. Knowledge of RI laws, a plus. Multi-tasking, detail-oriented, maintaining a high level of confidentiality, adaptability and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment is also essential. Familiarity with M&A, helpful. Microsoft Office Suites proficiency is required.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements. EEO Employer.
The ClinEdge Network and Business Development Administrator position will be responsible for the support of both the ClinEdge Network Account Management and Trial Lead Generation cross functional teams as well as the Business Development team. The position will report directly to the Vice President of Site Network but will support projects overseen by multiple project managers and team members.
The responsibilities of the ClinEdge Network and Business Development Administrator will encompass the following:
Business Development Team
In addition to the day to day responsibilities described above, the ClinEdge Network and Business Development Administrator will also receive projects to manage and oversee from Network and Business Development teams. These projects will first be approved and reviewed by the Vice President of Site Network to ensure appropriate resources can be allocated to the project to ensure quality and ability to meet timelines provided.
These responsibility may be revised based upon the discretion of the Vice President of Site Network or the President of Clinical Operations and Marketing.
An Account Manager will implement agreed strategy and tactics to deliver superior client relations to our network of research clinic clients and ensures that each research clinic has a range of studies, awarded or in the pipeline, from ClinEdge’s global pharmaceutical and CRO clients. To accomplish this, the individual works with other team members to cultivate new clinical trials including to identify, establish and oversee ClinEdge clients.
An Account Manager will report directly to the Clinical Operations Manager.
• Acts as the Relationship Manager for Research Clinic clients as required and ensures Sites are meeting the performance metrics required by the business
• Implements agreed strategic actions for Sites across designated region/country. Takes ownership for strategic initiatives within assigned unit of accountability including development of measures for success
• Provides leadership to ensure Site Clients to meet or exceed customer expectations. Ensures continuous improvement of processes applied by the Network Sites to execute on trials. Develops, aligns and maintains processes (SOP) and RACI with special emphasis on Feasibility, Study Start-Up and Site Management
• Acts as an advocate and spokesperson for the site to ensure mutual benefits and values are being realized
• Identifies operational opportunities and challenges unique for the sites and makes sure plans are in place to leverage on opportunities and mitigate obstacles
• Establishes personal relationships with key professionals at Network Sites
• Conducts mid-term planning and pipeline review periodically
• Through a systematic approach, enables a steady flow of new study opportunities aligned with the profile and capabilities of stable of research clinics managed
• Collaborates and ensures progress on joint improvement plans. Addresses challenges promptly and brings to resolution
• Maintains a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner
• Evaluates efficiency, quality and budget metrics through regular analysis of data. Initiates action plans to improve efficiencies, project outcomes and quality metrics for operation processes and roles
• Effectively promotes the network of research clinics to internal and external Pharmaceutical and CRO clients to solidify new trial opportunities
• Cultivation and maintenance of pharmaceutical company and small CRO relationships through continuous outreach, timely follow-up, and potential in-person meetings/webinars
• Perform strategic research to identify new study leads, obtain contact information, and target outreach
• Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Characteristics:
• Strong phone presence, ability to speak articulately and credibly, effective writing skills
• Positive and energetic team player with excellent listening and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization, task management, and follow-through skills
• In depth knowledge of the drug development processes across all functional areas
• Expert ability to analyze metrics and information and ensure activities and strategies are data driven
• Knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines
• Strong leadership skills
• Effective presentation skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
• Demonstrates responsibility for his/her performance and delivery
• Ability to motivate a group of people toward a goal or initiative
• Encourages cooperation and builds rapport among team members
• Demonstrates flexibility in own working style and work preference when interacting with others
• Takes appropriate actions to escalate issues as needed
• Expresses disagreement tactfully and politely and states alternative position clearly and confidently
• Identifies partners’ interest and develops an influential approach that will lead to a positive outcome for both parties
• Takes responsibility for decision making
• Demonstrates an understanding of Network clinic needs beyond their immediately expressed requests by asking questions and identifying needs and issues
• Demonstrates ability to effectively manage Network Clinics expectations
• Ability to think and act innovatively and creatively with strong focus on execution
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Client focused approach to work
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
• Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Organizes the alliance interface team, implements an effective communication structure, installs core clinical research operation processes and ensures a steady flow of new study opportunities from ClinEdge to the network sites
To facilitate patient travel and process reimbursements for the Patient Travel Program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Communicate with sites to obtain the necessary travel program forms and communicate with the patient/caregiver to book travel. The Travel Agent Coordinator will maintain communication with both the sites and patients, sending reminders for any forms needed and travel plans. Travel Coordinator will also process reimbursements for patients and caregivers
• 100% compliance with Travel Program SOP and ClinEdge Handbook
• Travel coordination for patients and caregivers
• Site communication to obtain future appointment dates
• Processing reimbursements for patients and caregivers
• Sending reminders to sites and patients for upcoming travel
• Travel Program review with new patients and sites as needed
• Update the appropriate documents based on the program SOP
• Setting necessary tasks outlined in the project SOP within Salesforce
• Completing the tasks described in the Project SOP within the appropriate timeline
• Accurately report hours worked on individual projects into Replicon daily; submit the weeks reported hours every Friday
• Must be compliant with IRB, GCP, and HIPPA guidelines
• Booking travel, processing exchanges and refunds via Sabre GDS
• Assist with ARC reporting and reconciliation
• Assist manager with projects as needed
• 1-2 years of experience in a customer-service based role
• Sabre proficient
• ARC knowledgeable
• Proficient in Excel
• Travel coordination experience a plus
• Negotiation skills a plus
• Knowledge of the clinical trial process
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to show attention to detail
• Ability to handle multi-faceted projects
• Time Management skills
Too busy to shoot us an email? Let us email you instead!